Nuclide Master software has been developed for getting information on radioactive decay parameters of the most known radionuclides and creating user libraries in LSRM software format.
Update date: 23-08-2019
Windows 7, 8, 10
Please, login for download
The database of decays parameters is based on ENSDF-file (Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File) from the website of Brookhaven National Laboratory and is supplemented with data from Henri Becquerel laboratory DDEP (Data Decay Evaluation Project) and Nuclear Energy Agency JEFF (Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion File). It contains data for more than 3000 nuclides with their meta-stable states, such as:
- half-life periods of radionuclides;
- decays types;
- levels energies;
- conversion coefficients;
- energies and intensities of gamma and alpha peaks;
- energies and intensities of beta-transitions;
- energies and intensities of X-Ray lines on the basis of TOI (table of isotopes).
The database can be also appended by the decay parameters information from other data sources. The user’s versions of radioactive decays parameters can also be saved.
Lines library creation
The software allows you to view alpha and gamma lines list and save them in text format, compatible with SpectraLine
Service functions realized in the software allow user to sort data by energy, intensity and so on, and exclude some data, e.g. lines with low intensity.
The lines list can be formed with all nuclides in the decay chain of the parent nuclide.
Decay chains viewing
The software allows to:
- view the decay chain for the selected nuclide;
- calculate a nuclide activity according to its decay chain for the specified time;
- display dynamically the change of nuclide activity according to its decay chain for the specified time interval.
The utility for libraries comparison is used for radionuclides libraries comparison and editing.
The software allows to:
- compare data of two files in .lib format or two data sources which are the part of Nuclide Master database;
- create the radionuclides library using data from the another library;
- save radionuclides libraries.
The utility for viewing and editing of X-Ray lines database XRayViewer
The utility is used for viewing and editing of X-Ray lines database.
It provides the following functions:
- X-Ray lines database viewing;
- data editing;
- database saving.
Nuclide Master has been registered
in the Register of U.S. Copyright office.