SpectraLineGP software package has been developed for spectrometric measurements and precision processing of gamma-spectra, measured by semiconductor and scintillation spectrometers.
SpectraLineGP is a part of SpectraLine 1.6 and supports all service and functional capabilities of this software package.
Update date: 02-07-2018
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Please, login for download
The main features:
- algorithms of peaks search and multiplets separation;
- calibration by the peak shape;
- different methods of activity calculation;
- consideration of self-absorption in a sample material;
- cascade summation effects consideration;
- high load and concidental summation consideration;
- different methods of detection efficiency calculation;
- source-detector distance correction of detection efficiency
- operations with materials database;
- operations with spectra database
- quality assurance system;
- measurements journal.
The demonstration configuration for a typical detector made of high purity Ge and a calibration scenario are included in SpectraLineGP installation package.
SpectraLine software package was registered
in the State Register for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.