SpectraLine software package has been developed for spectrometry measurements and processing of linear spectra, typical for gamma — and alpha — spectrometry, and continuous beta-spectra. Spectra processing procedures include calibration, peaks parameters determination.
Update date: 06-10-2016
Windows Vista, 7, 8
Please, login for download
- creation and editing of new and existent configurations;
- energy, FWHM and peak calibration;
- spectra processing, searching of informative interval around peaks (spectra marking), peaks position determination (search), approximation of informative intervals using model function and peaks parameters determination (fitting), registration of channels and peaks background, spectra comparison;
- using of scenarios (sequences of the processing operations saved in a special format);
- zones selection, splitting and merging, fitting in the zone, zones parameters viewing, updating and saving;
- adding and deleting of peaks, peaks parameters viewing;
- analyzer start and stop, viewing of analyzer's state information, data copying into the spectrum window, data loading to analyzer, analyzer window cleaning;
- external user programs running to transfer peaks search results for continuous processing.
SpectraLine is a free program
. It involves main possibilities of SpectraLine software package. It doesn't support spectra database and activity calculation methods.
SpectraLine software features
- MDI GUI interface which is uniform for all SpectraLine programs; spectrum is displayed in a separate window with approximating function and processing results. The spectrum can be scaled, shifted; the scale and custom color palette can be changed; several spectra can be viewed in the same window using comparison mode; the ratio of counting number deviation from;
- spectra processing measured by detectors of different types (with HPGe, NaI, CsI, LaBr3(Cl3) for gamma radiation);
- support of external devices of different manufactures: SPC “Aspect”, BSI (Bruker Baltic), GBS, Ortec, Canberra, XIA, GreenStar, RDC “Amplituda”, RDC “Expertcenter”, SPC “Doza”, IFTP;
- support of the majority of the well-known spectra format: *.spc (SPC );*.chn (Ortec);*.cnf (Canberra);*.mca (BSI, XIA); *.wsp; *.asc (IAEA); *.ats (Atomtex);*.spm (extended, “LSRM”);
- scenarios using for spectra processing automation;
- wide set of edited patterns for creation reports with processing results.
SpectraLine software package was registered in the State Register
for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.