SpectraLineHandy has been developed for operations with portable gamma-spectrometers.
SpectraLineHandy is a part of Lsrm2010
. It supports all service and functional capabilities of Lsrm2010 software package.
The main features:
- the database of transport containers and consideration of radiation absorption in the walls of the container;
- user can add containers to database;
- activity estimation for the case of unknown thickness of the container;
- parameters rough estimate based on geometry data;
- optimal thickness calculation for exclusion of unidentified and unaccounted lines during spectrum processing;
- thickness correction in case of incorrect definition of external layer material; the criterion is the conformity between ratios of nuclide measured and calculated intensities;
- efficiency correction by the source-detector distance;
- activity calculation by quasi-etalon and etalon spectra methods.
The following demonstration configurations are included in SpectraLineHandy installation package:
- for the HPGe detector;
- for the detector based on LaBr3 crystal;
- for the scintillation gamma-radiation spectrometer with NaI crystal.
Load from LSRM ftp.
SpectraLine software was registered in the State Register
for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.