SpectraLineADA has been developed for spectrometry measurements and alpha-spectra processing.
SpectraLineADA is a part of Lsrm2010
. It supports all service and functional capabilities of Lsrm2010 software package.
The main features are:
- processing of alpha-spectra of both «thin» and «thick» sources;
- consideration of thin structure of alpha-spectra, parametrical description of the line shape;
- consideration of conversion electrons contribution. It is required if the ratio of detectors parameters to the distance between source and detector is small;
- detection efficiency calculation;
- activity calculation by the inserted label. It allows to take into account the a priori information for results specification;
- calculation of the radiochemical yield (radiochemical yield is calculated as the ratio between the amount of the nuclide material in the measured sample and the amount of this nuclide material, added to the probe).
The demonstration configuration and calibration scenario are included in SpectraLineADA installation package.
SpectraLine software was registered in the State Register
for computer programs on the 29th of May 2014.