The XV anniversary international meeting “The problems of applied spectrometry and radiometry” organized by a group of leading enterprises in the field of measuring the parameters of ionizing radiation in Russia and abroad was held on October 7-11, 2019 for the first time in the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan. The meeting was attended by representatives of 43 organizations, including ones from the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Belarus, Latvia, Austria. The total number of participants of the meeting was more than 100 people.
Participants1. Training center MEDTEXATOM
2. Pribori Oy
3. PJSC TATNEFT n.a. V.D. Shashin
4. Hamamatsu Photonics
5. SPC ASPECT
6. Tomsk Polytechnic University
7. OOO VitaRent
8. OAO Expertcenter
9. OOO PrimTechnopolis
10. AO Institute of Physical-Technical Problems
11. NKT-Service LLC
12. AO Emergency Technical Center of Rosatom
13. Baltic Scientific Instruments
14. Polimaster Ltd
15. TOO ECOEXPERT
16. JSC Stoilensky (Mining and Beneficiation Plant)
17. JSC YAFI
18. Volga Interregional Territorial Administration for Supervision of Nuclear and Radiation Safety
19. FSFI Centre for Grain Quality Assurance
20. LLC RPE Green Star Instruments
21. OOO ISOTOP RK
22. ZRF RITEC SIA
23. SPC Doza
24. OOO OKB GS
25. OOO NIC LSRM
26. Federal Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Republic of Tatarstan
27. OOO EcoSphere
28. OOO TNG-Group
29. ATOMTEX SPE
30. Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (Rospotrebnadzor)
31. OOO Diamant
32. RITVERC JSC
33. Research Technological Institute n. a. A.P. Alexandrov
34. ÎÎÎ LSRM
35. OAO Kristall
36. Scientific and Technical Center RATEC
38. Electrochemical Plant JSC
39. D.I. Mendeleev All-Russian Institute for Metrology (VNIIM)
40. AO NIIgrafit
Detailed list of participants:
During the meeting, plenary reports were presented on the following topics:
A pleasant event was an excursion tour of the sights of Kazan.
The best reports presented at the meeting will be published in the journal “Equipment and News of Radiation Measurements”.
At the gala dinner the participants were awarded with commemorative cups, a traditional lottery with a prize draw was held.
In conjunction with the meeting, refresher courses were conducted for specialists of radiation safety and control services.
The organizing committee decided to hold the next meeting in 2021 in Kazakhstan, Alma-Ata.
|© ÎÎÎ «ËÑÐÌ», 1997—2021||Developed in NEOR, 2008|